We offer world-class benchmarking services that deliver data-driven, actionable insight to help keep you ahead of the competition.
Successfully competing in the global energy industry requires a deep understanding of the factors driving your industry and competition. You need an objective look into the condition of your operations, how you compare, and what you need to do to achieve better performance. Solomon gives you that actionable insight to help you make informed decisions and support your strategies. We can also help you close your gaps with peers, identify and prioritize opportunities, and implement a roadmap to sustainable performance excellence.
Since 1980, clients have leveraged our trusted, proprietary benchmarking methodology—Comparative Performance Analysis™ (CPA™)—to understand how their operations compare against their peers in key operational areas. We continually refine and update our methodologies to maintain Solomon as the standard for gauging performance around the world.
Our Advisory Services highly leverage our CPA study results to identify areas for improvement through an effective mix of no- or low-cost projects. Solomon consultants have an average of 25 years of industry experience to ensure that recommendations are practical and actionable. Get the data-driven, actionable insight you need to drive performance improvement across your operational portfolio.
Benchmarking to Performance Excellence
Solomon's benchmarking studies uncover valuable information and opportunities to improve.
Know where you stand against your competition and receive data-driven actionable insight to inform your strategies and improve your performance.
Study Results Benefits
Actionable insight to help you:
- Determine your competitive position in industry.
- Formulate expense/margin optimization plans to maximize financial performance.
- Establish performance targets and measure progress using Solomon metrics.
- Assess future performance impact of planned capital improvements and modifications.
- Demonstrate performance/capability to JV partners, financial institutions, or security analysts.
- Make informed decisions and support your strategies with empirical data and insight from experts that understand your business.