Get data-driven, actionable insight to help stay ahead of the competition and improve performance.
Solomon benchmarking is the key to understanding your operational gaps relative to peers across a wide range of key performance indicators (KPIs) and helps you better compete in today’s ever-changing industry. Our proprietary database and benchmarking studies enable a deep understanding of the factors driving your industry and competition; insight not possible with internal benchmarking.
You need objective, data-driven insight into operational performance—how you compare and what you need to do to perform at a higher level. Our industry experts, each with an average of 25 years of industry experience, deliver trusted insight to help you make more informed decisions and support your strategies.
Since 1980, clients have leveraged our trusted, proprietary benchmarking methodology—Comparative Performance Analysis™ (CPA™)—to understand how their operations compare against peers in key operational areas. After benchmarking, our consultants can help you identify areas for improvement with a mix of no- and low-cost initiatives that are both practical and actionable. We know what good looks like… and how to get there. Close your performance gaps with peers, identify and prioritize opportunities, and implement a roadmap to sustainable performance excellence.
Benchmarking to Performance Excellence
Know where you stand against your competition and receive data-driven actionable insight to inform your strategies and improve your performance.
Study Results Benefits
Actionable insight to help you:
- Determine your competitive position in industry.
- Formulate expense/margin optimization plans to maximize financial performance.
- Establish performance targets and measure progress using Solomon metrics.
- Assess future performance impact of planned capital improvements and modifications.
- Demonstrate performance/capability to JV partners, financial institutions, or security analysts.
- Make informed decisions and support your strategies with empirical data and insight from experts that understand your business.
Closing Performance Gaps
What gaps do you struggle to close? What quick and near-term actions will have the biggest impact on performance excellence and profitability? We know what good looks like… and how to get there.