Presentation delivered by Charles J Reith, Jr., Chief Executive Officer of Solomon Associates, at the American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers (AFPM) 2021 Annual Meeting Virtual Edition on 13 April 2021.
View the presentation below.
- Relevant Events, KPI Development
- Carbon Intensity Methodology
- KPI Roadmap
- Effective Use of Raw Material
- Cash Operating Expense
- Opportunities to Close Gaps with World’s Best
- Controls that Impact Energy Expenses & CO2e
- Energy Efficiency Impact, Beyond Fuel Savings
- CO2e Factors
- Change in Energy Mix
- Sustainability Reporting Standards, Resources
- Carbon Emissions Reduction Insights
Speaker: Charles J Reith, Jr. - Chief Executive Officer
Charlie is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Solomon, a position he has held since January 2017. He is responsible for applying his experience to helping Solomon’s energy clients around the world improve their performance, overseeing the company’s business transformation and its continued geographic expansion.
Prior to this position, Charlie led Solomon's Middle East business expansion, opening the firm’s two Middle East offices in Bahrain and Abu Dhabi. With more than 35 years’ overall experience, Charlie has served in management and leadership positions within Solomon in consulting services, and marketing and business development.
Charlie joined Solomon in 2004 as Vice President of Consulting Services based in Dallas, Texas. He graduated from Syracuse University with a degree in civil engineering.