The competitive bar is being raised as never before. Amid the most challenging olefins business environment in over a decade, why would a producer seek to understand competitive positioning by participating in the Olefin Study? Watch the video to learn 10 reasons why benchmarking can be beneficial in a downcycle and aid in the rebound.
- 0:49 – Reason #1: The best are getting better
- 2:29 – Reason #2: Newly commissioned plants will transform the competitive landscape
- 4:47 – Reason #3: The world is getting flatter
- 6:40 – Reason #4: All face the same business environment, but there will be winners and losers
- 10:13 – Reason #5: Continuous improvement must be pursued continuously
- 14:49 – Reason #6: Good reliability is not a light switch
- 18:54 – Reason #7: Small improvements can have a big financial impact
- 20:37 – Reason #8: Sustainability does not sleep during the downcycle
- 25:13 – Reason #9: Safety must not slip during the downcycle
- 28:45 – Reason #10: Downcycle performance drives cycle average performance
Our robust performance benchmarking delivers actionable insights for continuous improvement. Are your olefin plants keeping up? Join the 75% of global capacity that leverage actionable insight in the Olefin Study to solve their most critical issues and improve performance.