What does a leading Offshore Operator look like? Dive into the key operational performance characteristics and operator data.
During this 10-miniute on-demand webinar recording, Solomon demonstrates how external benchmarking against peers can uncover opportunities to support upstream operators on their journey to sustain performance excellence and great profitability.
Webinar Video Highlights
- 0:46 – Map view of proprietary database (>5,000 O&G Fields, 92 FPSOs, >42 countries)
- 2:07 – Key drivers of operational excellence (“The quest is to not only look at cost savings”)
- 2:52 – Explanation of performance quartiles & trends
- 3:57 – HSE, production operations, maintenance, logistics operations, and staffing performance of a leading operator
- 6:67 – High-level overview of leading operator best practices
- Trends of world class offshore operators based on proprietary non-public data
- Performance gap analytics and strategies for gap closure
- What drives operational performance excellence?
- Detailed review of the five main performance characteristics of the Leading Upstream Offshore operators
Speaker: Per Gren
As Solomon’s Upstream Performance Solutions Manager, Per has more than 20 years of upstream operations industry experience and over 35 years working with performance excellence. During his career, Per has held numerous leadership positions and worked throughout the world, including the United States, Denmark, Australia, Asia, and the United Kingdom. His expertise ranges from extensive work within digitalization of offshore operations and heading multiple benchmarking projects from an operator’s side.
Prior to joining Solomon, Per worked for DuPont Chemicals (formerly Danisco), MAERSK Drilling, MAERSK Oil, TotalEnergies, and Ziff Energy. Per holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics from the University of Southern Denmark and a Master of Science in Business Administration and Economics [a.k.a., MSc(Econ)] from Aarhus Business School.