Eight factors, and a few surprises, that separate the best from the rest.
Learn the eight factors that work together to create the world’s best base oil and specialties refineries. This webinar is designed to help your company discover key insights and provide valuable information on which you can base your performance improvement efforts. The data used in this presentation represents over half the base oil refining capacity worldwide.
- What does it take to be a World's Best Base Oil Refinery?
- How does your refinery's operational availability compare to that of your competitors?
- How can newer plants perform poorly while older plants perform well?
- Does energy efficiency really reduce carbon emissions?
- How can you optimize your turnaround duration to maximize performance?
Speaker: Michael Achacoso
Mike is an experienced executive with more than 30 years of downstream industry experience in both domestic and international settings, including the United States, Asia/Pacific, and Canada. He has refining operating company experience with ExxonMobil, Sinclair Oil, and HollyFrontier. Mike is skilled in refinery management, planning and economics, strategic planning, and commercial roles including wholesale supply and trading. His strong chemical engineering background is enhanced with an M.B.A. Mike is currently the Lubricants & Specialties Manager at Solomon Associates where he is responsible for all aspects of consulting for the worldwide Lubricants & Specialties market.