Turnaround uncertainties increase risk. A well-planned strategy with guidance from the right partner can help.
Turnarounds can weigh heavily on the mind of decision makers. A sound mitigation strategy helps reduce downtime, improves safety, and reduces costs while enhancing business process optimization and mitigating risk.
Solomon’s Turnaround Excellence Process is a comprehensive methodology proven and capable of reviewing and analyzing key turnaround elements to help plan, strategize, and execute a highly successful turnaround.
We examine the following turnaround components:
- Strategy Assessment
- Work Process and Best Practices Review
- Work Scope Review and Optimization
- Plan and Schedule Review and Optimization
- Readiness Review
- Execution Assistance
- Performance Review
Each turnaround interval is examined in a comprehensive manner to identify operational gaps and opportunities that can be addressed, giving decision makers and operators the ability to better forecast their turnarounds.
Asset operators can tailor a plan to address one or more elements within the turnaround process, depending on desired results and strategic objectives.
Understanding how your turnaround performance compares to industry peers is paramount to remaining competitive, minimizing downtime (planned and unplanned), and reducing costs.
Maximize your turnarounds and be an industry leader by choosing the Solomon proven Turnaround Excellence Process.
Unique and proprietary data and metrics for
turnarounds conducted for
polymers plants, and
gas and LNG plants in all regions of the world.
Leverage our Capabilities
Our Turnaround Excellence Process leverages:
- Our unique analysis to help identify what an excellent turnaround looks like.
- Industry experts averaging >25 years of operating experience to ensure you receive practical and actionable insight.
- Proven methodology and >40 years of collecting industry best practices of top performers.
- A comparison of key metrics from top performers to see where you stand.
- A process that can be customized to help you in your turnaround plan, regardless of stage.
Solomon benchmarking is the key to understanding your operational gaps relative to peers across a wide range of key performance indicators (KPIs) and helps you better compete in today’s ever-changing industry. Our proprietary database and benchmarking studies enable a deep understanding of the factors driving your industry and competition; insight not possible with internal benchmarking.
If your organization is new to one of our studies or has experienced challenges completing the study data input forms, Solomon can help. Data quality and a proven benchmarking methodology enable results and insight you can trust. Contact us today!